Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Aventura Kids Megève organises multi-activity courses for children aged 7 to 12 for a week, a weekend or simply for a day or half-day during the summer school holidays. Aventura Kids Megève also organises tailor-made activities throughout the year on request and after validation of a quote.
- Weekly courses start on Monday afternoon and run for 2 half days (Monday afternoon and Friday morning) and 3 full days (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). The courses end on Friday mid-day after the last half-day of activity.
- Our courses welcome a maximum of 12 children per week or per weekend. The children are grouped in groups of 4. Our instructors are qualified professionals (Brevet d’Etat d’Éducateur Sportif 1er degré Ski Alpin) who have been working with children for many years.
- During the courses, these same supervisors come to pick up the children every day at their home, with their private cars, and bring them back to the same place at the end of the day. For the good progress of the day, of the activities and of the course as a whole, we ask you to be punctual and to make sure that the children are equipped with all the necessary material to make the most of these days of activities (we give you a list with the things that must be prepared every day for the children with the enrolment file).
- We reserve the right to leave without a child who is not ready and who risks delaying the whole group and the activity schedule for the day. No refund will be given for this reason.
- All trips are made with the supervisors and their cars. We are, of course, insured for the transport of children and respect all road safety rules when we are in the car with the children.
- During these courses, we work with external service providers. These service providers have a declared professional activity and are covered by insurance.
RULES of BEHAVIOUR
Damage caused to third parties or to equipment is the responsibility of the trainee and his/her legal representatives. He/she must therefore be covered by a civil liability insurance contract (RC perso). They must also be covered by social security and a complementary health insurance plan.
A repatriation and health assistance contract is also highly recommended if the child is not already covered (see if he/she is covered in your insurance contracts
school insurance, car insurance, bank card…).
The legal guardian of the child participating in the courses accepts the above provisions by completing the attached registration documents.
No misbehavior will be tolerated.
We reserve the right to exclude a child from the course if his/her behavior is not
inappropriate. No refunds will be given for dismissal.
For more information, please contact us via our email address
of Aventura Kids Megève : email@example.com
– To register for an Aventura Kids Megève camp, you must complete and sign the attached form and enclose the payment. It is possible to pay the total amount of the course at the time of registration or to pay a deposit of 30% of the total amount at the time of
at the time of reservation. The balance will be requested at the latest one week before the beginning of the course. We accept credit cards, bank transfers or cash, as well as checks for registrations that would take place more than two weeks before the beginning of the course.
– Please note that we have only 12 places per workshop and that we will take registrations in the order of
order of arrival of the complete files and accompanied by the payment.
The courses and activities take place regardless of the weather. No cancellation or refund is possible for this reason. For a cancellation of your initiative, occurring in case of force majeure (hospitalization, fracture, disease,…), a study will be made on a case by case basis on presentation of a medical certificate and a refund will be made.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data (name, first name, date of birth, postal address, email and phone number) are only reserved for Aventura Kids Megève and are intended for the preparation and organization of the courses. Some photos may be used for our website and our FB and Instagram networks (a document of image rights is attached to the registration form).
Our newsletters will be sent
by email in order to inform you about new activities and/or new programs.
Aventura Kids Megève will be solely responsible for the processing of these data and will only keep them until the last day of the course in which the child will participate. The client can ask for the deletion of this data by sending a request by e-mail at any time.